A conference focused on presenting new trends in destination management with the participation of leading international speakers, who inspired project partners and the professional public with fashion trends and innovations in tourism. The global objective of the programme and the conference was to intensify and deepen cooperation in the field of sustainable social, environmental and economic development between the Ukrainian regions of Zakarpatia, Ivano-Frankivska and Chernivetska and the eligible programme areas of Slovakia, Hungary and Romania.
The conference was intended for local, regional and national partners, business entities, workers, tourism operators and tourism professionals.
- Slovakia: Košice Region
- Romania: Maramureș Region
- Hungary: Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén region
- Ukraine: Zakarpattia Oblast
- Tim Manson // UK - Strategy and Development Director of Marketing Birmingham, with a wealth of experience in the development and management of culture and tourism.
- Walter Putschögl // AT - Doctor of Laws and Executive and Commercial Director of the European Capital of Culture - Linz 2009. He is currently a management consultant in the fields of culture, tourism, organisations and finance.
- Paul Bourne // UK - Theatre director, academic and business coach, also acting as artistic director of the Menagerie theatre company based in Cambridge.
- Elena Paschinger // AT - She is a successful entrepreneur and a tourism consultant, travel writer, translator and foreign language teacher with a special focus on creative travelling.
- Michal Naď // SK - He worked as a Conference Services Manager in the USA and after upon his return to Slovakia, he worked in several top hotels in leading positions. Today he works as Director of Sales & Marketing for Kempinski Hotels in Slovakia.
- Nadiya Yashyna // UA - Transcarpathia Regional Development and Cross-Border Cooperation Manager. She is an experienced tourism expert and advisor on regional development, destination management and cross-border cooperation.
- Peter Germuška // SK - Specialist in destination management and cultural tourism with international experience. He worked as a manager for tourism development in Košice ECoC 2013.
- Henrieta Kiraľvargová // SK - Project manager of the Regional Development Agency Košice, NGO. She has experience in managing projects that support the development of tourism in the Košice region and in neighbouring countries, in the social field and with improving the quality of the environment.