Programme EXCITE offered mobilities for both new and experienced entrepreneurs in the creative and cultural industries. As part of the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme, we offered cross-border exchanges that give new or aspiring entrepreneurs the opportunity to learn from experienced entrepreneurs who run small or medium-sized firms in one of the eight partner countries.
The goals of the program were to help young entrepreneurs:
- start a successful business,
- develop ideas that will help them take their business to the next level,
- gain new experience and knowledge for their projects,
- get inspiration for enhancing and innovating their own products and services,
- gain new contacts for possible future cooperation,
- gain access to the new market and get a better overview of the European market,
- with a scholarship as financial support for the exchange.