Creative Industry Košice is a partner of the Culture and Creative Industries COoperation COllider (CoCo4CCI) project, which initiates and develops cross-sectoral collaboration between cultural and creative industries (CCIs) and advanced manufacturing (AVM). It helps with building capacities in CCIs and connects them with AVM companies, i.e. those using modern technology – 3D printing, CNC machines, digitalization, robotics, biotechnology, nanotechnology, new materials, and so on.
Together with the twelve partners, we are creating an international COoperation COllider network to support innovative ideas, identify functional solutions, build partnerships, and collaborate.
Technological companies benefit from the project thanks to the new ideas brought to them by creatives - and they, in turn, will be able to enrich their experience by working with new technologies and materials that they would not normally have access to.
- Mapping: Initial mapping of the situation in the CCI and AVM sector in all partner countries. CIKE will look for interest in cross-sector cooperation and identify individuals and companies in Slovakia that will later participate in the project.
- Collaboration: Creation of the "COoperation COllider" concept, where creative and business-oriented teams will work in tandems to complement each other with their experience (e.g. CIKE x Slovak Business Agency in Slovakia). Collider will focus on creating practical processes for effective cross-sectoral collaboration.
- Education: An educational programme for capacities from CCI will focus on topics such as technological development, future trends, or the AVM "mindset". Innovative methods such as design thinking, different kinds of co-create workshops and methodologies to help cross-sector collaboration will be used. Study visits to companies are also planned to further bridge the sectors.
- Strategy: The transnational COoperation COllider strategy will be based on the methods and procedures developed during the project. Thanks to the new tools for cross-sector cooperation, it will be possible to use the know-how even after the completion of the project.
What does this project offer?
- learn what challenges face AVMs in your region
- receive practical knowledge about the prep steps to transform a project or idea into a successful business collaboration with AVM (key partners, customer segments, value proposition, key resources, cost structure, revenue streams, etc.)
- present your solutions during solution pitch events with AVMs
- receive the support from trainers and experts on mindset, technology, and trend in AVM
- meet and connect with right and left-brainers, creating a network of wholebrainers and taking advantage of opportunities in CCI and AVM
The CoCo4CCI project will bring many innovative ideas and new opportunities that will be shared via the international network. It initiates and makes collaboration between the CCI and AVM sector more attractive, in which we see great potential.
The project is funded by the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE grant scheme.